fatandhappy

Fat and Happy is a journal of writing about daily happenings as well as whatever I feel like writing about. Thanks in advance for any comments from you!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Memorial Day Meme

Sk8rn tagged me with the Memorial Day meme. She then reminded me that being tagged means that I have to actually do it :)

Last 5 songs I listened to:
1,2,3,4,5. Michelle Shocked CD (all)

Last 5 movies I saw:
1. Oldboy (thumbs up)
2. Saving Face (major thumbs up)
3. The Interpreter (thumbs wavering)
4. Melinda and Melinda (thumbs up)
5. Kung Fu Hustle (thumbs up)

Last 5 books I read (or am still working on reading):
1. Fat Girl (See blog review)
2. Goat (See blog review)
3. The Highly Sensitive Person in Love (self-help!)
4. The Satanic Bible (been studyin')
5. Finding My Balance (Mariel Hemmingway's memoir/she does yoga and has OCD)

Last 5 cultural events attended:
1. Butch Femme formal dance at the LGBT Center
2. BF NY botanical garden trip
3. BF play...as in theater (forgot the name of the play)
4. "Saving Face" (a movie I highly recommend) had a great Chinese Queer NYC crowd (the subject of this lesbian romance movie)
5. Window shopping on Christopher Street (Highlights: Don't Panic and the Leather Man)

Last 5 masturbatory fantasies - NOT!!!!

I tag:
P-f Flyer
FFH
Kerry

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 01, 2005 7:17:00 PM, Blogger sk8rn said...

Oh, come on! You skipped out on the best part! If I could expose myself to the world, I am amazed that you won't. You're like my role model for sex-positive! ;-) Also, I cannot believe that I haven't seen a single one of those movies you listed. I am so far behind with movies with school, I suppose. I even canceled Netflix. :-(

 
At Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Jayla said...

DO remember to see Saving Face, Ms. Sk8rn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home