fatandhappy

Fat and Happy is a journal of writing about daily happenings as well as whatever I feel like writing about. Thanks in advance for any comments from you!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Baby Steps on Black Ice

My dad called me up last night and told me that it was icy out and that I should be careful not to slip on the ice. I thanked him and we hung up. Then he called right back immediately. This is what I call the double or triple phone call. I have taken on this crazy habit. It involves calling someone up and finishing an exchange, then needing to call back and repeat the information. The second time he asked if I had heard of "what they call" black ice, meaning a sheet of ice that can't be seen. Then he told me that I should walk slowly. I thanked him and then he called back a third time. During the final phone call he explained what "walk slowly" meant. He said that I should take very, very tiny steps, moving only one foot at a time.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that is so cute!

 
At Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hilarious. B

 
At Sunday, March 13, 2005 2:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's called Axis II. B

 
At Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie Em says "aaaaaaarrrrrgh"

 
At Monday, March 14, 2005 2:06:00 PM, Blogger sk8rn said...

Fascinating. You don't think your Dad is anxious, do you? ;-)

 
At Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Jayla said...

P-f you are so great :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home