fatandhappy

Fat and Happy is a journal of writing about daily happenings as well as whatever I feel like writing about. Thanks in advance for any comments from you!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Movie Review: The Wild Paragraphs of Telegraph Hill

This movie got great reviews and has been out for a long time. And for good reason! It is a fabulous movie. It's a documentary about a man who is a squatter in the cottage of some rich folks, and he spends his days feeding, observing, and tending to a flock of wild parrots. The parrots are too cute, and the movie isn't at all boring. My favorite part involved the man telling a tale of grief about one of the parrots. It highlighted the deep animal-human bond that can develop. This movie made me want to spend all day with my cats! Anyone want to film me? Anyway, please go see this movie! You will love it!

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:44:00 PM, Blogger Jayla said...

Oh, my mistake in the title is wild (blush).

 
At Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:50:00 PM, Blogger Jayla said...

Pf, I'm so glad that you feel rejuvenated, and it's great to have you back! Talk more later, no doubt ;)

 
At Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's your mistake? you said wild...it sounds like a great movie. i feel afraid that i want to spend all my time--ALL--with the dogs. ALL. B

 
At Sunday, May 01, 2005 2:55:00 PM, Blogger Jayla said...

The movie is called "The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill."

 
At Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:53:00 AM, Blogger sk8rn said...

That mistake *is* funny indeed. I haven't seen the movie, though I would definitely get a kick out of filming you with your cats. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home