fatandhappy

Fat and Happy is a journal of writing about daily happenings as well as whatever I feel like writing about. Thanks in advance for any comments from you!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Movie Review: The Talent Given Us

David (my bro) and Eli (our friend) and I went to see this part doc, part improv movie called "The Talent Given Us." It's filmed by the son/brother in a family, and the characters are the mother, father, the two sisters and some cameos by family friends and strangers. They go on a road trip from nyc to LA, and the movie is the journey. Well, I'll just cut to the chase and tell you that I absolutely loved this movie. You must see it!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 19, 2005 1:34:00 AM, Blogger sk8rn said...

What did you like about it?

 
At Friday, July 22, 2005 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Jayla said...

Sk8, I loved how the issues of dysfunction from childhood were addresssed in the car, now with everyone as adults. It was deep and yet funny at the same time. Also there is a great character, one of the daughters, who is in reality and in the movie a bit actress on ER (I think that's the show), and she reminded me of me as well as of you. She was the bomb! See it sometime, and tell me what you think!

 
At Monday, July 25, 2005 4:34:00 PM, Blogger Daq Hegh said...

Yeah, cats are weird that way, aren't they? What's weirder is the things we say to them and the voices we say things in....damn cats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home