fatandhappy

Fat and Happy is a journal of writing about daily happenings as well as whatever I feel like writing about. Thanks in advance for any comments from you!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Corporal Punishment for Children

Cloud and Frou Frou, my two cats, knocked over my sticker collection (one of them, that is)! I got home from work last week and found out! They aren't supposed to even be up on my art desk in the first place. I shook my finger at them and said, "You have done a very bad thing!" The thing is I didn't yell at them, just spoke in a slightly stern voice. They looked up at me with blank faces. Then they asked for their treats, like business as usual. I gave them their treats after a five second punishment that they also didn't understand. They are good cats but can sometimes be mischievous!

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 27, 2004 1:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did they have stickers stuck to them? B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home