fatandhappy

Fat and Happy is a journal of writing about daily happenings as well as whatever I feel like writing about. Thanks in advance for any comments from you!

Monday, August 23, 2004

Find Your Spot

Thanks to Melaina, I checked out the site Find Your Spot. It gives you a quiz to determine the cities most compatible for your lifestyle. Sixteen of my cities were also on Melaina's list including:

Honolulu, Hawaii
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Baltimore, Maryland
Orange County, California
New Orleans, Lousiana
Alexandria, Louisiana
Las Vegas, Nevada
Portland, Oregon
Hartford, Connecticut
Sacramento, California
Providence, Rhode Island
New Haven, Connecticut
Henderson, Nevada
Little Rock, Arkansas

Melaian and I must be friends because of our sad fate to be ideal for living in Natchitoches. My eight other cities (all my own) were:

San Francisco
LA
San Diego
Worcester (Mass)
Cape Cod
El Cajon (Cali)
Washington (District of Columbia)
San Jose (Cali)

Of my list, I like:

San Francisco
Cape Cod
Portland
Honolulu
Boston
New Orleans

Did they not give me NYC just to make me crazy???

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 23, 2004 11:47:00 PM, Blogger sk8rn said...

LOL. Did they give you NYC to make you crazy or did they NOT give me San Francisco to make ME crazy?

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2004 12:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B: that's why the lady is a tramp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home